How to Discover Your Transferable Skills
The free formula for understanding how the skills you have now can lead to career success in the future
This FREE mini-course is perfect if you are a motivated high performer, used to having clarity and direction in your career but may now feel uncertain about the future.
- Your current profession may be your passion.
- Perhaps you see a time when you will need to follow a different career path.
- The next steps may seem very unclear to you and you may be unsure how your unique skills and experience can be put to good use beyond your current profession.
If this is you, the "How to Discover Your Transferable Skills" online course will enable you to fully understand:
- What your transferable skills are and how you have demonstrated them successfully up to now.
- Their real value in the marketplace.
- How this understanding gives you clarity and helps you shape your career.
- How to communicate them in a way that influences others to get the results you want.
To get started now click the enrol button above for immediate access to the course and join the growing number of fellow high performers in our GC community!
Charles Page, pro rider with British UCI Continental Team, Ribble Weldtite Pro Cycling
Charlie Mulraine has been guiding careers for over twenty years. For the past decade, he has specialised in helping current and former professional sportspeople understand how to use their sporting skillset to find successful careers beyond competition.
As well as being a qualified Coach and Mentor, and certified to deliver the Myers Briggs MBTI personality profiling tool, Charlie is a former professional cricketer and rugby player. This experience provides him with a level of insight and appreciation of how challenging career transition can be for people whose profession is their passion.
Charlie created The Gear Changer Career Academy as a vehicle to help high performers find a new home for their talents, passions and drive. It also combines his love of cycling and career exploration with the benefits of the outdoors for new perspectives.